Monday, April 30, 2012

Honk if you like Opi!

I love this color!  In the sunlight it is a beautiful eggplant.  I have been wanting it for awhile now but did not want to spend a little over $8 for it at my local beauty store.  However, I lucked out!  Beauty Brands sent me a coupon for $5.00 off any of their products!  I must say I am not disappointed in the least!  This is one of those finds that I can't stop looking at!  No buyers remorse here!  I did not want to change it too much with stamping, glitter, etc. so I just did something a bit special on my ring fingers.  Very simple and, have I mentioned, I seriously love how it turned out! :)

What do you think of this color?  What is your favorite polish you have?

~Keep Dreamn ;)


Base: Opi Start to Finish
Polish:  Opi, Honk if you like Opi

Misc: White striping, clear rhinestones
Top coat: Seche Vite Dry Fast <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment