Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ombre nails

I fell in love with these nails that I saw on Pinterest from Marie Claire's webpage and wanted to try and recreate.  My photography skills sure did not make as awesome of an impact as in the Marie Claire's photo but I did love my nails!  My clean up job was also non-existant as this was one of the first manis I did and at the time I never thought I would share the picture I took with anyone.  Since that time (uh, maybe a whole 2 weeks) I have read a lot of articles and posts on proper ways to take care of your nails and I am improving on the clean up.  And BTW, Seche Vite top coat sure makes any polish job shine! 

I think I need that ring!  Huh? That rocks!  And the clutch too!

I got the Julep nail polish through their Julep Maven club where they mail you your first months polishes for $.01 ($19.99/mo. thereafter)!!  I tried it for a month, got three polishes and a nail file.  The polish peeled horribly on me and I cancelled the subscription.

Thanks for looking!  Have a dreamy day!




~Keep Dreamn ;)



Base:  Opi Start to Finish Base & Top Coat
Polish:  Julep, Helena sponged with Opi, Lincoln Park After Dark and Sinful Colors, Black on Black   
Top coat: Seche Vite Dry Fast <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment