Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hello holo!!!

This was my 1st attempt applying a holographic polish.  I used a basecoat and I don't think I will do that again.  IMO it did dull the holo effect and this polish could have been even MORE GORGEOUS!  The manufacturer suggests using their nail file that shines the nails prior to application to get the best holo effect and use their Brilliant Due top coat.  I did not buy the file (or top coat) so on my next attempt I will try a file I have to shine the nail, then apply the polish with no top coat and see how that turns out.

I found this
polish at Ulta and it does not run cheap.  I paid the high price of $15.50 but used the $3.50 off $10 coupon.


~Keep Dreamn ;)

Base: Nail Tek II
Polish: Layla, Mermaid Spell
Misc.: Silver striping tape, flower decal
Top coat:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment