Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fun in the Arizona sun! So HOT! :)


It almost got into 3 digits this weekend and it is only April!  So I was ready for some summer color and how hot is this??

And to back up a minute...I have surfed the net to learn about different types of nail products, how to do nail art, etc. There are so many blogs that have given me so much inspiration and excellent advice! I promise to mention them often and give credit where it is due!

Most of my nail polishes I try not to spend over $2.00 on. The Ulta color was originally $7.50 but I found it in the clearance section for $1.99 and used their $3.50 off of $10 coupon to bring that price down even more! I walked out with 5 new polishes for just a little over $7.00!

I do not have Photoshop installed on my computer yet so I did not put my name on the photos.  Figured if someone did find the mani special enough to repost that would just be a huge compliment!  I also took these pictures on my phone!  I know I have major room for growth!  AND I LOVE IT!  


~Keep Dreamn ;)

Base:  Opi Start to Finish Base & Top Coat
Polish:  Ulta, South Beach
Stamp:  BM21
Stamp color:  China Glaze, Flip Flop Fantasy
Misc.:  Silver Stripe Rite Nail Art and rhinestone (glued with Opi Start to Finish)
Top coat:  Seche Vite Dry Fast <3 <3

1 comment: