Sunday, April 29, 2012

Peace, bling and simplicity

French tip nails are just the bomb to me!  It goes with everything and just looks so clean! 

My son plays t-ball and is on the Pirates team so decided I would do something in those colors for his game.  He picked out the peace stamp that I did in black and then I added some yellow bling to it.  I have not perfected freehand work yet so I used the scotch tape technique for the tips from one of my favorite bloggers Erika at Chloe's Nails.

Simplicity at its best!

Thank you for looking!

~Keep Dreamn ;)



Base:  Opi Start to Finish
Polish:  Sally Hansen No Chip, Tough Buff (21), tips Konad white
Stamp:  BM07 in Sinful Colors, Black on Black and NYC, Taxi Yellow Creme (114A)
Misc:  Yellow rhinestones
Top coat: Seche Vite Dry Fast <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment