Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Holo again gorgeous!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Everyone?  Do I have anyone reading this thing yet?  ;)

I just had to try another holo!  This one is Layla Flash Back!  So pretty!  I really like this when it is not in the sun too (bottom picture)!  It looks like a matte metal color, kinda edgy, huh?  I did not use a base coat or top coat and it did chip pretty quickly because of it but I did not want to lose any of the holo effect.  Next time I am going to try a base coat and see if it helps stop some of the chipping without diminishing the holo effect.  I also want to try to stamp with this and see how that turns out.  What are your experiences with this?
 
I found this holo polish at my Ulta in Tucson and it one of the more expensive polishes I would ever buy.  It was $15.50 but I used a $3.50 off of a $10 purchase but still...  How much is the most you would spend?  If I only purchased one polish every couple months that would be one thing but right now I am wanting a new color every couple days!  No beuno for this stay at home mom who would like to stay married!  LOL

TTYL!
~Keep Dreamn ;)

Polish:  Layla, Flash Back



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful nails...perfection!! You're simply gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete