Friday, May 4, 2012

Out of this World and Raising Awareness

Oh wow!  This was my first taped mani that I am posting and how pretty is this?!?!  I recently purchased Essie's Raising Awareness for a steal ($2.99) and decided to try it out last night!  Oh my, for my fair skin, this is a gorgeous cream pink!  It went on looking much lighter than when it dried and it makes my hands look like they have a bit of a tan---not that you could tell with this fun filtering done through Instagram... ;)

I paired Essie with another polish I have not used yet, Orly's Out of this World!  Such a gorgeous dark purple with very fine glitter pieces!  I tried to capture the shimmer in the last picture!  It is a beauty! 


Both polishes went on very nicely and I did 2 coats for a very perfect coverage on both.  I used scotch tape to create this fun design to all my nails.  On my ring finger I did a French mani and then taped it as well.  I finished it with 3 rhinestones and then did a topcoat on all my fingers with my beloved Seche Vite!  This is a kinda out there mani that catches your eye right away!  I love the art of expression and creating and this was one of the best ones so far!

What do you think??  Happy Friday!

~Keep Dreamn ;)

Base:  Opi Start to Finish

Polish:  Essie, Raise Awareness and Orly, Out of this World
Misc:  3 rhinestones
Top coat:  Seche Vite Dry Fast <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment